This short article presents two late Greek manuscripts that partially preserve the text of
. The first,
Suppl. gr. 64, fols. 105-112v (‘P’) is a 15th century manuscript containing
. 40.5-60.4a, in a textual form affiliated with Codex Hierosolymitanus (Taphou 54). The second,
1896, fols. 205-223 (‘E’), contains
from the incipit through 31.3, and appears to be an apograph of Codex Alexandrinus.